Under the auspices of “Employment Counseling cell” Dr. Archana Bhardwaj, Principal of the college, has formed a small sister unit for the benefit of the students – “Career counseling cell” this cell as per vision of the principal and under the able guidance and direction of Ms. Preeti Bala Shrevastava and Dr. Sonia singh is working efficiently to provide guidance to the students.
The two conveyors of the employment cell are committed to provide counsel for the enhancement of their careers.
Swami Vivekanand Rojgar Prakosth (under the scheme of Govt of M.P.)
- Prof. Preeti Bala Shrivastava
- Dr. Sonia singh
- Dr Sanjay Swarnkar
- Dr. Vinod Sewariya
- Dr. Brijesh Kumar
- Dr. Raj Rani Sharma
- Dr. Usha Singh
- Dr. P.K. Bansal
- Dr. Sadhana Pandey
- Dr. S. B. Praiapati
Objectives of the cell
- To help the students in self development.
- To help them improve their capabilities and performance.
- To develop the students become systematic participative and creative.
- To educate a diverse student body to student body to become word class executives , capable of leading and managing changes and dealing with the challenges of global market.
- To guide the students for a second career option.
- To create awareness in the first year students
- To motivate the second year students
- To prepare the third year students
- To provide computer library
- Laptop with internet
- 5 Computers
- 2 printers
- 1 Fax Machine
- 1 L.C.D. Projector
- Fully equipped library with 25 monthly magazines and 231 reference books.
Career Counseling Programs
- PDP Classes
- English Helpline
- Reasoning Aptitude Skill Development Classes.
- Workshops on the bank entrance Exams By Nitil Gupta
- Workshop on Creative Writings
- Work shop on Journalism
- Workshop on Civil Services Entrance Exams.
- Workshop on Spoken English
- Workshops on Ffashion Designing
- Workshop on Nail Ail & Pot Decoration
- Workshop on public speaking
Two days Career Fair in which all the Govt. Schools and colleges of Gwalior division participated with a placement of 58 students in the first screening test.
U.G.C. Sponsored Lecture series for one month on various subjects related to the benefit of the students
Preeti Shrivastav and Dr. Sonia Singh attended the entrepreneur Development Program organized by M.I.T.S Gwalior (sponsored by Department of Science & Technology, Govt of India, New Delhi)
The Companies invited for the placement of students in the career fair were:
- Union Bank
- Delhi Public School
- Gwalior Gharana – Trends and Development in the Indian music –Shri P. L. Gahotkar.
- Folk music and its Relerance-Shri Vinod mishra
- Kathak Dance as a career – Smt. Sucheta Bose
- New Avenuses in Philosophical Studies – Dr. Lata Sharkar Allahabad University
- Philosophy and its modern approach - Dr. Ambika Dutt sharma Sagal University
- Career for women in politics - Rita Upmanu (Indore)
- Film Direction and Creative Designing – Nishail Dixit (Mumbai)
- Challenges for women - Rajo Malviya (Indore)
- Efficiency in Technical Jobs. - Simmy Dhamija (Delhi)
- Cyber Crime – RPS Kaurav (Judiciary)
- International Relations and India – Dr. B.S. Agarawal
- Radio Jockey – Mr. Vikas Awasthi
- Story Writing – Mr. Amit Saxena
- Social Enterpreun – Mr. Ashish Gautam Haridwar
- Indian Culture and modern Job conditions – Mr. Shantanu Singh Allahabad
- Luck management – Shri Vairagyavardhan Dubey
- Spoken English – Shri Sashikant Chaturvedi.
- Students have achieved better results.
- Students have learned new ways to excel showed improvement in communication skills.
- Students have become more regular in comming to college and Vivekanand Career Cell.
- Parents satisfaction
- Increase in self confidence, remarkable change in attitude.
- Students have mastered skills of expression in the classroom.
- More open and regular sharing of worries, anxieties and achievements among the members.
- One B.C.A. student selected for M.S. Program in collaboration with Wipro and Bits Pillani in earn while you learn format.
- High Sour ! Mansi Arora and Namrata Chabbra cleared G.R.E. to study further from abroad bringing K.R.G. on an international platform.